Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2012 4:48:24 PM EDT
So, I picked up a Sphinx AT2000P 9mm today in-order to play with something different this weekend.  I'm not that familiar with this gun other than they are made in Switzerland, and look REALLY cool.   I was really like the way the frame has some unique lines.  I plan to play this weekend and post a review on ASO.  If I like it, may keep it.  Otherwise sell, and on to the next.   Does anyone have any experiences with this gun, if so what are your thoughts?  Does it perform as good as it looks??

Thanks,
Tim
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
The Sphinx pistols are of a super high quality. They are the only company I know of that makes every single piece of their firearms, including springs, screws and grips.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 5:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The Sphinx pistols are of a super high quality. They are the only company I know of that makes every single piece of their firearms, including springs, screws and grips.

Thanks for info.  This is exactly what I am reading when I research on the web.  Also, Sphinx was purchased my KRISS.  Anyone, you can pick this gun up in your hand and simply feel the quality.   Also, the trigger feels amazing, clean and crisp.  I'm excited to play with this one on Sunday!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it compatible with any CZ stuff?
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 9:04:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Seem to be well respected on the CZ forums.
Link Posted: 5/26/2012 4:21:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is a pic of it........

Pic Sphinx AT2000P
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 5:29:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Review posted.......
AT2000P Review
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top