[#1]
Glock -

GSSF Match Coordinator

Human Resources Generalist

Hopefully the links work.
Link Posted: 8/17/2013 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Guys,

My company is looking for a CAD designer, entry level.  We do civil engineering.

Located in Cumming.  If you are interested pm me your email address and i will get you a proper position description.

Link Posted: 8/18/2013 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Toyo Tire in White, GA (Bartow) is expanding.

Here is a link to the news article.

It's been estimated that with building contractors and Toyo new hires, over 100 jobs will be created. Rumor has it they have excellent benefits, 401K, paid vacations, and many other perks. Folks work 14 days per month on a rotating swing shift of 12 hours. Two three day weekends off per month. Two weeks of 7-7 days and two weeks of 7-7 nights.

The company is accepting applications through Ashton Staffing. I was told that the good workers are being hired outright after two to three weeks of performance evaluation. You must pass your Work Keys test given by the state of GA (Dept. of Labor). I'm not sure, but I think the lowest paying job there is 12 - 14 bucks per hour. Several friends work there and seem to like it.

Just thought I'd let you all know.
Link Posted: 8/25/2013 1:17:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Chattahoochee Technical College will be hosting a job fair next week for Inalfa Roof Systems, a manufacturer of sunroofs and roof systems for automobiles.

The job fair, which also has the Georgia Department of Labor as a partner, will be held Wednesday, Aug. 28, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Building D, Room 400 at CTC’s North Metro Campus in Acworth.

According to a press release, Inalfa is constructing a new facility in Acworth and predicts it will begin operation in early 2014. The Aug. 28 job fair will be focusing on such positions as engineers, quality control, production supervisors, information technology, human resources, back office personnel and accounting. Anyone interested in attending should dress for an interview and bring several copies of an updated resume. Pre-registration is not required.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I was just informed that United Rentals in Acworth has 2 positions open. One is a yard hand to help around, and the other is a mobile mechanic. I was told you can apply online through the website and select the ACWORTH store. Hope this helps someone.

Link Posted: 9/23/2013 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#6]
GTG..

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#7]
CNC Machinist - Metalworking Machine Operator position available. Ideal candidate has minimum 5 yrs. experience or technical school certificate. Must be able to do set-ups and operate FANUC control CNC Milling Machines and Turning Centers. Own basic inspection tools and know how to use them. MasterCAM experience helpful. Small but progressive shop west of Atlanta.

PM me for more info
Link Posted: 10/9/2013 3:46:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I've had an account on this site for years, however I can't seem to open it up now so I've created a new one.

I'm a Marine Corps Judge Advocate getting ready to EAS. Experience as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney (Criminal Division), Military Prosecutor, and Battalion Judge Advocate. Trial experience, lots of courtroom training such as the National Advocacy Center's Basic Criminal Trial Advocacy Course. Looking for an associate or in-house counsel position in the Atlanta area.

Please contact me if you would like a resume to pass along.

S/F
Link Posted: 10/9/2013 9:40:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've had an account on this site for years, however I can't seem to open it up now so I've created a new one.

I'm a Marine Corps Judge Advocate getting ready to EAS. Experience as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney (Criminal Division), Military Prosecutor, and Battalion Judge Advocate. Trial experience, lots of courtroom training such as the National Advocacy Center's Basic Criminal Trial Advocacy Course. Looking for an associate or in-house counsel position in the Atlanta area.

Please contact me if you would like a resume to pass along.

S/F
View Quote

Contact Site Staff or [email protected], they REALLY get picky about multiple accounts, you don't want to get banned for no reason.

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 5:59:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Will do. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 5:16:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Cannot hot link from my phone but here is the hiring site for the parent company I work for.

www.magnacareers.com
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#12]
       Updated from 2013/06 post

JUNIOR PROGRAMMER - PHP REQUIRED

Small software company needs a junior (aka "entry level") programmer with PHP skills. MUST live within one hour of Ball Ground 30107, be a US Citizen, have clean financial and criminal records, and have excellent English skills.

This is NOT a web design job, but a transaction processing software vendor who is using primarily PHP to perform secure communications. Some very minor web page work also to be done.

Networking, routing skills a plus, but SECONDARY to programming skill.

Primarily work from home, using VPN to work on our systems at HQ.

Pay commensurate with skill. Full time opportunity for the right person who fits the above criteria. If you don't PLEASE do not contact us.

Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]  

Link Posted: 1/6/2014 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm looking for an entry level accounting position in the Atlanta area. I have a year of experience as a Junior Credit Analyst at a regional bank with locations in Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. I will be completing an MBA this year and have a bachelor's degree in Accounting. Thanks all.
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#14]
My enlistment in the Air Force ended this December and just started school in January. I was just wondering if there were any part-time jobs available near Cumberland Mall or Perimeter Mall area?
Much of my time has been spent around electronics repairs, computers, car maintenance, driving large vehicles, and firearms but willing to learn new skills for any jobs available. Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/12/2014 6:31:52 AM EDT
[#15]
If anyone needs home theater or electronics setup/installed in the Savannah area or knows someone that does, I usually charge half of what the big box and boutique retailers cost. Shoot me a PM or email [email protected]

http://savannah.craigslist.org/sks/4329661449.html
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I know there are several members looking for a job, and there are those who want to make a career change. I am not sure if I am supposed to post a job announcement here but here it goes. I have been with Atlanta Fire Dept. for 16 plus years, and have enjoyed every moment of it. I said all that because we are hiring again. Atlanta Fire Dept is the biggest Dept. in the State with 1200 plus firefighters. The pay is pretty good, and the benefits are not too bad either. Below is the link to download the application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Atlanta Fire Rescue Application
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 9:22:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Looking for a welding / metal fabrication job in the south metro area. I completed school December and I am a NCCR accredited welder in Stick, Mig, and Tig; all positions with carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. Spent 6 years in the Army as a Infantry soldier. Have experience with bobcat / skid steer. Can provide resume upon request. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top