Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2017 10:35:37 AM EDT
We have made GD with a story by the Charlotte disturber http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2011152_Charlotte-couple-finds-racist-Trump-graffiti-on-their-driveway.html  Full of the usual expected comments of they did it themselves...

Disturber source http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article160193719.html

The media and national coverage  will just give whoever did it a dopamine rush for all the attention.

"Rattle Can lives matter!" Luckily California was able to end Graffiti with their Spray Paint tax.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that in GD  
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 2:00:46 AM EDT
[#2]
My first thought was that they either did this to themselves or somebody else who was anti-Trump did it.  I have read nothing that leads me to believe different.  The whole false narrative of, "Trump in the White House encourages hate" amuses me.  The leftists are bursting at the seams with vile hatred towards the president.  Further, Charlotte is a pretty chill place, most of the time.  I see this as a likely inside job.  Doesn't deserve to make the news.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 8:41:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm thinking dumb kid who feels all powerful using N word. Probably doesn't even hate them, just wanted to create drama for fun. I'm still waiting for who ever has gone through security camera footage and is shopping around the footage of the guilty. Before coming forward and it being public record and not able to be sold for exclusive. That neighborhood, this day and age you know if they didn't have cameras, someone around them did.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Sigh....  Charlotte has a way of making the news, so this sadly doesn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#5]
If it makes you feel any better, Shelby was in GD like 2 or 3 times last month. My hometown is still more ghetto than Charlotte.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:37:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I would bet $20 they did it themselves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top