Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2017 8:10:01 AM EDT
I headed to nags head in a couple of weeks. Just me and wife. Whats some good food places yall would recommend. I been there 12 years ago. I thought about hitting the ferry down at Hatteras to ocracoke one morning. Never been there. Worth doing ?Thanks Wardawg
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 12:10:11 PM EDT
[#1]
We have a condo in Nags Head, headed there in a couple weeks! Hit up Howard's Pub in Ocracoke, nice water front bar / restaurant.

When in Nags Head, I like Tortugas Lie as a cool beach / Caribbean style bar / restaurant and it's family friendly if that matters.

Kelly's has the best "nightlife" if you into that.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 6:31:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Bob's grill for breakfast.  I also enjoyed Crabby Mike's for dinner.  Sam and Omie's is a neat place for lunch.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reply s.  I just got back.  Did the ferry to ocracoke and went to Howard's . Very cool trip and island . Chilled on the beach and drank a cold  beer or two.   I ate at dirty dicks  .It was meh.   I ate at blue moon grill and it was great.  .thanks again Wardawg.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top