Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:35:40 PM EDT
I took advantage of the sale over Christmas and picked up two pistol classes.  Defensive pistol in March, and Tactical pistol just last Thursday.  Can't speak highly enough of the people and the place.  Kyle is a great instructor, and everyone there was friendly and welcoming.  Had a great time and learned A LOT!  If it wasn't such a darn haul from Raleigh I'd take more classes.  No financial interest.

Nate
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I love a few miles from them. I took my ccw class with Kyle as the instructor    .   Thought he did a great job.  I never taken  firearm class from anyone . I sure it would teach me a lot. How do you rate it going into it vs coming out.  Worth it ?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
As it is with most things, you get out of it what you put in to it.  

Through both courses I learned things I didn't know, tried things I hadn't tried before, exposed some weaknesses and was given the tools to correct them.  I had the opportunity to meet some great people, had a good time learning, and gained confidence in my skills to operate my firearm under stress and in awkward positions. If I lived closer, I would probably take everything they have to offer.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I've taken every class they offer, and am scheduled for a few so new they aren't even advertised.

Kyle is in fact a great instructor and the rest of the staff is pretty good too. Cody, Chris, and more.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've taken every class they offer, and am scheduled for a few so new they aren't even advertised.

Kyle is in fact a great instructor and the rest of the staff is pretty good too. Cody, Chris, and more.
View Quote
Which Chris? Normal man sized Chris or tiny manlet Chris?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top