Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2017 8:32:06 AM EDT
Anyone know if there is a retailer in the RTP area who carries cardboard IDPA/IPSC targets?  Trying to avoid shipping costs from online orders.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Good question.

If you find one, please pass along the info.
I buy them from target barn.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Triangle Shooting Academy had a decent selection of targets. But I'm not sure if they have the specific one you're looking for or what their pricing was.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 6:53:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Triangle Shooting Academy had a decent selection of targets. But I'm not sure if they have the specific one you're looking for or what their pricing was.
View Quote
If it's like everything else, it will cost him. That place is high...
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you thought of making you own ?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you thought of making you own ?
View Quote
How do you create the perfs?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks all.  Triangle didn't have them when I called, but I know they do have a good selection of paper.  I heard that Fuquay Gun & Gold has them, but they are pricey.  Ended up making my own to use while waiting for the targetbarn.com case to arrive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top