Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2017 8:23:34 PM EDT
Any good places near Apex?
Just picked up a quad, been without for a while and want to take it out and knock the dust off
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Or any Arfcommers wanna get together and watch me struggle with clutch?
This is my first clutch driven ATV, I owned a motorcycle for a few years, and drive a stick shift car but I am way out of practice with a hand clutch
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Pm me your #.
I'm up for riding this weekend.
Trails are wet. Keeps the dust down.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Not saying you are going to but please do not go trespassing on someone elses property. I own an old polaris but havnt taken it off my 3.5 acres in forever, the reason, every time you ride on to any property without the owners permission you are trespassing,which of course can be charged criminally. I can only hope you are riding legally.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 6:06:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not saying you are going to but please do not go trespassing on someone elses property. I own an old polaris but havnt taken it off my 3.5 acres in forever, the reason, every time you ride on to any property without the owners permission you are trespassing,which of course can be charged criminally. I can only hope you are riding legally.
View Quote
I ride in the kings forest.
Rapscallion I am!
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Weekend is not going to plan and still need to acquire a helmet. Where are you located?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Weekend is not going to plan and still need to acquire a helmet. Where are you located?
View Quote
Mebane.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top