Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2017 8:03:29 AM EDT
I'm running a project in Greensboro for the next 10 months or so. Will be up here monday through friday for the duration of the job.  

Trying to find a week night match to shoot somewhere (pistol, carbine, doesn't really matter to me).  Anyone know of any week night options?  Don't mind a short drive.

Also -- any recommendations on a range?  

Thanks -

BA
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Regarding a range.....I've shot handguns a number of times at the indoor range - Calibers.

I have no input for a match.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:18:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Calibers has matches a few times a month.  Plus as far as indoor ranges go its pretty nice and the staff if good to go as well.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Great -- Calibers' is right up the road from my hotel, so that will be an easy place to get some range time in, and I'll see what they have to say re: Matches.

Thanks guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top