Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2017 7:11:38 PM EDT
Just got back from there, nice little place back in the woods. Not very crowded and the people I did encounter there seemed like good people. If you haven't been check it out. It's free. Just clean up after yourself.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't know they had a range, good to know.

These guys are on the other side of 321, it's a freakin hoot.

http://www.skydivecarolina.com/
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just got back from there, nice little place back in the woods. Not very crowded and the people I did encounter there seemed like good people. If you haven't been check it out. It's free. Just clean up after yourself.
View Quote

I used to drive to Leeds a lot.  When the panic struck and tons of people with new guns started to shoot there, it was crowded and not always safe.

I haven't been in years.  I was hoping the crowds had scaled down now because I miss shooting.

When I first found the place it wasn't unusual to arrive there around lunch and have the place to myself until 3 or so.

I may give it another try soon.  Thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#3]
In my experience there, if a bunch of fools show up, get out of there.  I've had more guns pointed at me there than I care to count.  

It is a nice place.  If you keep your brass make sure you let the old guy know or he will sweep it up, if he's still there.  I had a bunch of brass rehomed while hanging targets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top