Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 2:44:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#1]
theres a show this weekend??? it doesnt show on my gun show tracker. Is it a Dixie show? Whose? Wheres it at?  Damn it, I spent all day looking for something to do. Ffffffffff  
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit! Talk about a waste of time and money. $10 to get in and the place is only 2/3 full of vendor tables. The crap jewelry made out of range brass has hit critical mass. Please, don't anyone else let their cutsie girlfriend or wife convince you that you can make  cool or desirable jewelry out of 9mm and .45 brass. There are already a dozen poor bastards who have been sucked into this abyss and none of them were actually selling squat. Between the jewelry, tapco chicom knockoffs, guys selling grossly overpriced, but tacticool named, uppers built in their basements or garages with no name parts sourced from the guy selling chicom knockoffs, the 10 bucks to get in and finally the fact that the building wasn't even full has garnered this show the distinction of being the  worst I have been to in Raleigh or NC overall in at least 3 years. 
The one thing's Trump isn't helping is the firearms industry. Everyone is sleeping off their pre election gluttony, vendors and buyers alike from my observation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top