Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2017 6:16:54 AM EDT
Anybody with some tools that can help me assemble my pistol upper?

Attachment Attached File

ETA:  I have everything mocked up, but I don't have a receiver block, barrel wrench, or torque wrench to properly install the barrel and flash suppressor.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one of the DPMS multi tools and a 3/8 torque wrench, but no vise block.  I just pulled out the multitool, and it needs (I think) a 3/4" drive.  Harbor Freight is your cheap friend.  I'm not far from you, just off Loop Road.  Shoot me an IM if you want.

ETA:  I looked up the DPMS multitool and mine must be an early model without the 3/8" square drive hole for a torque wrench.  It has all the cutouts but the torque wrench hole.  WTF?

Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!

I think I have it set up with a gentleman for a week from today, so I should be GTG.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:24:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top