Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2017 8:45:16 PM EDT
Hello all. Im new to  NC and was wondering any places with deacent FFL transfer fees around the hickory area.  I was at a range the other day and they wanted $60... any info is appreciated
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You might want to try the gun shop in the True Value hardware store in Bethlehem. I think their around the $25 to $30 range. At least it was the last trip I made up to that area.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 4:31:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Google NC FFL transfers.  You will be directed to several places you can research FFL transfer fees.  I use Gunbroker.  Many online places that sell guns already have a local dealer in their files.  Sometimes the information in the databases is old, so make sure you call the specific dealer and verify who they will and will not accept a shipment from and what their current fees are.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I know a place in Gastonia that does them for $20, and sometimes $10 if they are doing some type of drive for charity, I know it's not super close to Hickory, but a quick shot down 321 will get you there quickly. Might be worth the savings to make the trip. Mac Gun Worx is the place, but they have limited hours so best to check online before you go.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Try Foothills Jewelry and Loan. The name is a little deceiving, but it's 80% gun shop and 20% pawn shop.  They have a good selection of new firearms, suppressors, bulk ammo,etc.  They also have quality AR parts (Uppers, Lowers, parts kits, etc).  I purchased my last lower from them and it was cheaper there than it would have been to buy online, have it shipped, and transfered.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#5]
try this also..

http://www.gunbroker.com/ffl/searchforffl.aspx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top