Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2017 8:10:29 PM EDT
Had slap tear surgery on my arm last thurs. I have dick for strength in it and shouldn't be putting weight on it any way. Hell, i cant even drive.

I need to remove an old ban erra A2 barrel and put on a new Post ban barrel. I got the armorers wrench, vice, vice block etc. Just need some muscles and like 10 minutes of someones time

I live on the south side by carrowinds. If any one would be so kind to lend me a hand to get this barrel swapped out i would be most appreciative.

PM me if you think you might have some time and pitty for a broken man.

Eta: I found some help. Thanks arfcom!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm about a hour away let me know if you need any help.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 8:09:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I drive by there every day, 77 to 21 to Regents Parkway on my way home. Let me know if you need a hand with anything else while you recover.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm about a hour away let me know if you need any help.
View Quote

Thanks Free, I got a buddy swinging by tomorrow evening.... I may have a different kind of adventure you may be interested in however...  

Submitted some form 1s recently and when they return am considering this..

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_98/149827_-ARCHIVED-THREAD----PAP-m92-sidefolder-conversion---Finished-.html&page=1
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:44:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I drive by there every day, 77 to 21 to Regents Parkway on my way home. Let me know if you need a hand with anything else while you recover.
View Quote

Thanks man. If anything comes up Ill hollar. Now i just need this damn arm to heal...
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 7:54:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Dude, next time give me a call. You're welcome to come over to Mint Hill and use my shop anytime.

I'll IM you my number.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top