Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2016 10:38:19 PM EDT
Offer expires the end of this month.

Give yourself or a family member the gift of actually being able to do John Wick moves and at a budget too.

But seriously, the instructors there are top shelf, especially Kyle. I can't wait. Election may be over and in our favor, but there is no guarantee things won't go sideways eventually...
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Offer expires the end of this month.

Give yourself or a family member the gift of actually being able to do John Wick moves and at a budget too.

But seriously, the instructors there are top shelf, especially Kyle. I can't wait. Election may be over and in our favor, but there is no guarantee things won't go sideways eventually...
View Quote

I hear their part time Saturday help is the best, especially that Chris guy!
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 1:51:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, Chris is good, Cody is one of my favorites because he reminds me of me.

They really don't have any bad staff that I can recall, and that's a rarity for a gun shop.

I do hope they come up with more medical training classes, as the free seminar they had once, only scratched the surface of everything we should know.

Especially since in a 911 "shots fired" call, EMT's won't be allowed to respond until police secure the area.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 6:51:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Deal expires at the end of the month folks, be sure and check it out, I was able to get a deal on a course six months in advance.

I just wish they could loan out suppressors during the classes..
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 11:32:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Deal expires at the end of the month folks, be sure and check it out, I was able to get a deal on a course six months in advance.

I just wish they could loan out suppressors during the classes..
View Quote

We had AAC range cans for a while but had to pull them due to failing locking teeth. They lasted about two years

What class did you sign up for?
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 11:40:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 12:45:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We had AAC range cans for a while but had to pull them due to failing locking teeth. They lasted about two years

What class did you sign up for?
View Quote

More like, "what class didn't I sign up for?"....

I must have like six of them....
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are the prices I'm seeing online right now the sale price? I didn't see a mention of a sale, and the price doesn't show a strike through or anything to indicate it has changed.

Or is there a code that drops the current price in half?
View Quote

You just look at the classes and see which ones are about $35'ish instead of their normal $80'ish...

Defensive pistol, shotgun, AR classes, knife class, etc.
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like I missed out on the Advanced AR class, that's what I get for dragging my feet .  Don't suppose they'll open another one up before the awesome deal expires. I did snag a couple pistol classes though, which I surely need just as much, if not more, anyway. It's a bit of a drive for me but hard to pass up this kind of deal.  Looking forward to spring time!
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looks like I missed out on the Advanced AR class, that's what I get for dragging my feet .  Don't suppose they'll open another one up before the awesome deal expires. I did snag a couple pistol classes though, which I surely need just as much, if not more, anyway. It's a bit of a drive for me but hard to pass up this kind of deal.  Looking forward to spring time!
View Quote

Call them and talk to them. They told me they had to open classes already because of demand, why not one more?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top