Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2016 10:49:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Cant make this show......but save some inventory for the Charlotte show next month. Several of us gonna be shopping. Christmas and all you know.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Plan to go sometime Saturday

Snagged a Glock 43 from you all at the last show
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 2:53:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Decent show as always. Far more crowded than I expected. Lots of tire kickers I suspect who thought prices would have tanked. They havent, but some vendors must think the election is next month as their prices are still reflective of pre-election paranoia. I saw things I havent seen in years, for example a guy had a case of Hungarian 20 rnd AK tanker mags. Its been years since I have seen these good ones at a show. He wanted $25 each, which wasnt bad I thought. The guys doing the least business was the 80% lower guys. Sorry dudes, stripped lowers could be bought everywhere for less than $100. I saw Stag, Spikes, Aero, RRA all for under a hundy. QC had a nice set up and stack of Lancer 556 and 762 mags. I think you guys have been neckbearding these lancers!!

All in all a decent show and worth the 85 mile drive save for the NC State game traffic. Oh, and the excitement caused by a lady being shot in the back of the head in the parking lot when the dude she was with handed a loaded pistol to the person in the back seat who squeezed the trigger firing a round into the front seat passengers head. No word on her condition.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Decent show as always. Far more crowded than I expected. Lots of tire kickers I suspect who thought prices would have tanked. They havent, but some vendors must think the election is next month as their prices are still reflective of pre-election paranoia. I saw things I havent seen in years, for example a guy had a case of Hungarian 20 rnd AK tanker mags. Its been years since I have seen these good ones at a show. He wanted $25 each, which wasnt bad I thought. The guys doing the least business was the 80% lower guys. Sorry dudes, stripped lowers could be bought everywhere for less than $100. I saw Stag, Spikes, Aero, RRA all for under a hundy. QC had a nice set up and stack of Lancer 556 and 762 mags. I think you guys have been neckbearding these lancers!!
All in all a decent show and worth the 85 mile drive save for the NC State game traffic. Oh, and the excitement caused by a lady being shot in the back of the head in the parking lot when the dude she was with handed a loaded pistol to the person in the back seat who squeezed the trigger firing a round into the front seat passengers head. No word on her condition.
View Quote

Thanks for the report. I didn't get a chance to go today but will probably stop by tomorrow.

I read about the shooting earlier and just saw a follow-up. Apparently she's been released from the hospital. "No charges are pending at this time as it is being considered an accident."

http://abc11.com/news/woman-accidentally-shot-in-head-outside-raleigh-gun-show/1615756/

Link Posted: 11/19/2016 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Traffic was a pain with the NC State game at the same time

Had a short wish list of various 1911 style pistols I wanted

Settled for this one

Link Posted: 11/19/2016 9:33:48 PM EDT
[#7]
oh and got some jerky too
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 12:43:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

No jerky pics? We all know what a Delta Elite looks like.

Link Posted: 11/20/2016 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

$14 each or 3 for $40

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top