Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2016 5:33:56 AM EDT
I live south of Sanford and need a lower engraved.  Is there anywhere trustworthy local that I can get this done?  If not, where is the place in Charlotte that does it?  I searched the archives but was unable to find it.  I am willing to make a day trip out there if they do same-day.

BA
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 6:49:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Heavy Armor Division does laser

in Indian Trail.....east of Charlotte.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't used them but Tarheel State Firearms gets a lot of recommendations here and may be the place you're thinking of. They're in Matthews.

http://www.tarheelstatefirearms.com/
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 8:37:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I haven't used them but Tarheel State Firearms gets a lot of recommendations here and may be the place you're thinking of. They're in Matthews.

View Quote

They do all of my engraving. Great people to work with, and very reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 9:47:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They do all of my engraving. Great people to work with, and very reasonably priced.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have done my last two.  Awesome work and quick turn around.  About a week.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I used heavy armor division, which was also mentioned earlier, took all of maybe ten minutes to get the engraving done and came out pretty good.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 9:44:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

They have done a couple engravings for me and Scott is currently in possession of a few items of mine that are waiting on ATF approval to be transferred to me. Located in south east Charlotte I believe
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 5:47:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the suggestions.  Think I'll give Tarheel a try and use the other one as a backup.  Will have to wait on tax stamp.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Thanks for the suggestions.  Think I'll give Tarheel a try and use the other one as a backup.  Will have to wait on tax stamp.
View Quote

Just be careful if you go in person. They like to pull out toys to show you, and I end up buying them They're good people.

Still waiting on a suppressor from May
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 12:54:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just be careful if you go in person. They like to pull out toys to show you, and I end up buying them They're good people.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was kinda mean of Scott to show off a bunch of toys I can't afford
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I do plan on mailing it out.  Five hours on the road is not my idea of a fun day.  Cheaper to ship it and I'm patient. Patience is mandatory when dealing with Class III anyhow, eh?
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 8:12:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Had THSF engrave DRAIN the SWAMP on the side of a AR-15.  We gave the rifle to a young man on election night that was instrumental in a massive voter drive in our county.  THSF are good people.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top