Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2016 2:44:20 PM EDT
Well just last night, while on the way home from work got run off the road by a lady who wasn't paying attention to the fact she couldn't turn left into the new Food Lion on Cleveland Road. No one was hurt, and thankfully she came back so we could do the report for the trooper so we can file on insurance. Only my 2005 Honda Civic was damaged due to fact I was forced into ditch and hit a drainage pipe. Veh still runs, but has front body damage, under body damage, and now a nice vibration in the steering.

Insurance can't come look at it until next Friday, due to backlog from Hurricane Matthew. In a rental for time being, but need help finding a reliable auto body shop to do the repair.

Anyone have recommendations?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#1]
My MIL and wife have used the collision repair/body shop adjacent to the Chevy dealership.  The name escapes me right now.  Possibly Caliber Collision.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I live not too fair from there and actually got a quote from them today. They seemed nice, just not totally enthused to give me an estimate when I told them that I didn't know which insurance company was paying for my damages yet cause adjuster can't get out until next Friday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top