Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2016 1:43:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#1]
You gonna have any stripped lowers at concord? Got friends that are just now catching the BRD (Black Rifle Disease)
What kind of discounts for wearing Quantico hat or tshirt? I wore my old school black 5.11 tshirt and I don't think I got any kind of discounts. I've got the tshirt with the Gadsden snake on the sleeve if you'd rather me wear that one....I'm flexible. What ever gets me the biggest discount ????????

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 3:27:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Never been to the show in Concord, usually hit the one in Charlotte. Anyone know how it is, entry fee etc?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:20:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:24:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 1:50:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Smaller venue than the Charlotte show, but it's nice building. Admission is only $9 and you can get a $1 off coupon since its a C&E showhttps://www.cegunshows.com/concord--nc.html. This is normally not a big show, but with the pending election it may be the last chance to take advantage of pre panic inventory availability and prices.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never been to the show in Concord, usually hit the one in Charlotte. Anyone know how it is, entry fee etc?
Smaller venue than the Charlotte show, but it's nice building. Admission is only $9 and you can get a $1 off coupon since its a C&E showhttps://www.cegunshows.com/concord--nc.html. This is normally not a big show, but with the pending election it may be the last chance to take advantage of pre panic inventory availability and prices.

Good deal, I don't really need anything but I figured it was worth a look around. If I don't have to work Saturday ill probably swing by and see you guys.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I am going to sit this one out. I blew my wad last weekend in Charolotte with QT getting the bulk of it. Happy hunting to all those attending.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quantico Tactical....you guys gonna bring any LPKs to go with those stripped lowers  ? I see you have them on sale for $44? Online and in stores

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 6:49:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 5:28:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks Quantico Tactical for more great deals. Looks like your inventory is dwindling. Made a guy at work happy when he seen that 7" RRA pistol upper in your case. Keep up the good work and see you guys at the next show.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 7:54:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top