Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2016 7:04:00 PM EDT
Saw a black Silverado ex cab at 70 and Vandora Springs about 6-630pm tonight. Passed my white Suburban with a BFL on the back.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Was I swerving?
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 9:20:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Call  me dude , lets go  burn though some ammo
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was I swerving?
View Quote

No shit. Really you? Lol

Depending on the handgun situation I can burn some next weekend. I have little dude this weekend.

Beer and food next week? What works for you?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I have mine this week end too. I think we maybe going to Benson for the mule day parade Saturday10am.

Are you at your dads?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I am, been there less than a week.

Mule days, eh? I've never been as long as I've been around. Will have my BIL and nephew with me Saturday too
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 12:25:31 AM EDT
[#6]
hey give a call towmarro   no sht

just got back from Wide open Raleigh Blue grass event. This is cool I didn't think I would like it    WOW I;m  going back
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
hey give a call towmarro   no sht

just got back from Wide open Raleigh Blue grass event. This is cool I didn't think I would like it    WOW I;m  going back
View Quote

Just saw this, I will give you a call tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top