Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2016 12:26:17 AM EDT
as the name says. Any members here I'm looking into it. Just doesn't seem like much current info on there web site. Is there a better state level organization to belong to?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
as the name says. Any members here I'm looking into it. Just doesn't seem like much current info on there web site. Is there a better state level organization to belong to?
View Quote

They usually have representatives at the gun shows.  My LGS has a member that I usually chat with for info.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the response. Just want to make sure if I'm a member its a worth will investment into
The conservation on the 2nd amendment
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the response. Just want to make sure if I'm a member its a worth will investment intoThe conservation on the 2nd amendment
View Quote

GRNC takes some pretty bold positions and always seems to be 100% on the side of the gun owner.  I'd give the NRA a C+ in being on the side of gun owners and GRNC would get an A.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 5:56:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I was an active member with them back in the early 2000's. We did a few gun shows and attended the NRA convention in cHarlotte as a group.
They're a good bunch of fellas. I preferred them and GOA over the NRA. The NRA just gets too wonky with the constant bombardment of sales
propaganda. They remind me of Amway and are livin pretty high on the hog with our money up there in Fairfax.  d:^)
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#6]

I'm not sure if I'm a member or not, but I did sign up for their email notices

One thing I like is that they rate politicians with respect to 2A .

At election time, they make suggestions on which candidate to vote for.  I find that helpful since I suck at research.

I drop a $20 in their jar at gun shows

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top