Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2016 1:58:50 PM EDT
I want to go but I fear I lack the money to make any real bids.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/13-hours-benghazi-soldier-kris-tanto-paronto-2016-we-the-people-gala-tickets-25995979675

I just saw the movie yesterday & it boggles my mind how anyone could think of voting Hillery after it...
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The wife and I are going, Tanto hooked us up with tickets.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Wish I could do that. But not in my budget I hwv listened to his speech about some of the events. Incredible American
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 1:30:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The wife and I are going, Tanto hooked us up with tickets.
View Quote

How did that happen?  Hope to see you there... I hope I can manage to not say anything stupid to a great American... Not holding out much hope though..

Like "I haven't been this excited since my date with that Italian girl, but your not old enough for that story"... Or "I was going to go into the military, but figured I'd get into trouble doing something like "Kelly's Hero's"...

will press him for his preferred optic and caliber though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wish I could do that. But not in my budget I hwv listened to his speech about some of the events. Incredible American
View Quote

I couldn't bid on anything but I did get my photo with him and an autographed book..

He really is an awesome guy... I am going to nag the Republicsn leaders to get him to run for something...

And the roast beef they had was divine... The bread was hard as granite, but the free drink coupons were awesome...

Was disappointed that there was no Q&A after his speach, I wanted to ask his preferred calibers, beer choices, etc.

Oh and I met a guy who has the same name as me...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top