Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2016 9:14:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 1:16:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice. I have a cousin that lives in Apex and used to work for Aviator, I never got to try the place out though.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice....I've been there.

The food was good, but I did lunch and then went back to work in the heat.   I won't do that again!
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 1:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I take it the food has gotten better because it was slipping there for a while.

There's something about eating off of those pan "plates" that doesn't work for me. Not sure why, my dental assistant daughter says its the metal interaction with my fillings.

Always a crowd though, they must be doing something right.

I like the Draft Line Brewing (just down the street) Pilsner better than most of Aviators current offerings.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]
would not want to ride in a car with the OP for any length of time after that meal!
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#6]
They have some good food there. The beer is good if you like the hoppy stuff. Draft Line around the road has better beer but only food trucks on weekends
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#7]
The beer is good and so were the ribs.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:48:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I live in Fuquay and frequented Aviator for a while, then kidna got sick of it. Went the other week ago and it looks like they changed their menu some. I like their beer a bit. Lincoln and Draft Line have nice offerings as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 8:51:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks good, will have to check it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top