Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2016 3:10:27 PM EDT
Any places to avoid or that I must check out?  Any shops that sell reloading supplies in the area?
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 7:21:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Eastern Outfitters has has a decent amount of reloading stuff and lots of guns.  If your up for the drive check out Rocky Point guns and ammo, it's a hole in the wall half gun shop half auto parts store.  They have a good amount of reloading stuff and prices are great.  It will take about an hour from TI though.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 8:03:08 AM EDT
[#2]
You've gotta check out Guerilla Armament in Jacksonville. Great guys with some really high end stuff.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#3]

By the way...it's Topsail Island, not Top Sail Island....just so you know
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
The sand is the softest I have ever felt, the water the bluest I've ever seen.... there was no traffic when last I was there...

If your the type to have Nam flashbacks, you may want to brace yourself for the helicopters buzzing the house in the morning.

The downside, it's the number one place off the NC coast for shark attacks....
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, gents. Will keep situational awareness up for sharks. I was in the Corps, no issue with helos.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Backwater Guns in Wilmington is a place I recommend you check out.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Second on the Eastern Outfitters in Hampstead. (It's actually closer to Surf City on Hwy 17).  Jerry at the gun counter shoots 1000 yd prone F-class from time to time.

The Gun Shop in Sneads Ferry has a little reloading stuff.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Been busy failing at crabbing and fishing
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Caught some blue crabs and ate them.  Beautiful place.  Went to Surf City Guns, not going back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top