Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2016 4:06:02 PM EDT
I have a GSSF free Glock certificate. I've been emailing all sorts of FFLs trying to do a transfer.

They are pretty straight forward. I send in the certificate with a copy of an FFL certification and wait up to 20 weeks for a Glock to show up at the FFL. Then I go pick it up. It is very straight forward.

But every FFL I talk to won't do the transfer. If I talk to them they want nothing to do with it. If I email them they either don't get back to me or they decline to do the transfer.

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot? The certificate is only good for one year! Do I have to go drive out to Glock personally to turn this thing in and pick up the damn thing up when it is ready? I've got my pistol permit ready to go!

I think the fact that the transfer takes place up to 20 weeks after we send in the certificate is freaking people out.

Does anyone know an FFL in the Charlotte area that isn't a whiny baby?
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you contacted GSSF and asked if they have done business with any FFLs close to you? Sometimes they have a list of FFLs that will work with them.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 7:42:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you, sir. I will email them now.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:58:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top