Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2016 8:04:08 PM EDT
So I have a NRA Shooting instructor qual and need some continuing education hours.  Anyone know of some accredited training that doesnt cost an arm and a leg? Charlotte/ SC area?  I would love to be able to train non stop but that  .mil paycheck limits a lot of things.  Thank you!
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 4:53:02 AM EDT
[#1]
ShootLogic in Reevesville SC seems to have a good reputation, with a lot of guest instructors that are top notch. Only downside is they are pricey, and a good drive from Charlotte.

Defensive Concepts NC has some good training, located in Carthage so again a good little drive.

Solo Defense used to be out of a range in Gold Hill NC, that is now shut down due to zoning issues. They now train out of Carthage and have some good courses as well.

I have personally trained with DCNC and Solo, and would recommend them both. I know what you mean about the finances part, I would love to be able to train more each year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top