Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2016 8:02:20 PM EDT
We may not be a cesspool like Detroit, but I'd still not be within a mile of those events without a gratuitous amount of fire power...

Actually called Hannity today about it but it was too late for me to get on according to the lady.  Was going to say attacks like these are precisely why the argument of "nobody's needs more than ten rounds" is horse plop...

Luckily I am an hour away from that area. but now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go try to find AK drum mags..
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 12:07:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Been to a Trump event and had no trouble.  The trouble for the most part has been where there is nothing but trouble.  Decent people need to move away from the cesspools and let those types wallow in their own pile.  The protestors know how to pick their targets.  At the Trump event in Fayetteville no protestors were picking fights with the 82nd.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top