Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2016 12:41:31 PM EDT
Anyone know when the next gun show is? I am looking a cheap lower and not finding any in my LGS around here for a decent price.

Trying to avoid the transfer fees. Rather pay the $8 to get in than the $25 plus shipping on a lower.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The next Dixie show is in August.
View Quote

Thanks, couldn't remember the site and Google was trying to screw with me!
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
C&E, which is usually a little smaller, is July 2 - 3.

https://www.cegunshows.com/raleigh--nc.html

(dollar off coupon at the link)

Link Posted: 6/1/2016 3:01:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I need to go through and re-verify the second half of this year for any new shows that were booked but I had made a thread listing all the gun shows with links to promoters and had been updating it for about a year. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_34/581465_.html&page=1 Hopefully my health will get better and I can get that thread caught back up and cleaned up.

The goal was having a thread for dates, cities, venues, and promoters . Along with "day of" reports from people around the state.  The older show review comments  becoming a record of shows for quality and quantity of vendors and what door cover charges are/were. Plus which promoter is the better & bigger show, if multiple promoters booked in the same city and/or venue.   Since we often have posts asking about what a show's crowd level , what type of vendors, what are prices , is there bulk ammo, reloading supplies,etc.  With election panic coming that is more important than ever.

Which would help people decide if driving to a non local show was worth it. Plus with admission prices going up, that affects if it is worth the bother. The hard part is getting early Saturday morning folks to post what they see and let the rest know. Sunday afternoon reviews help but their reviews are more useful for keeping up on show quality for ones you occasionally hit.  Within the year the thread has existed a Charlotte venue Metrolina Expo changed promoters for the last  few shows and is going away after decades of being the go to venue.. Important information,  Especially when people start looking for where is the show at......  

Wishing you the Best of luck on finding some good brand receivers at fair prices at the next show.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top