Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2016 9:34:08 PM EDT
Edit - DAG HAS BEEN FOUND!

Got a close friend that was in Wilmington NC for a day on a family trip, dag went missing. Anyone around the area listed below, please help if you can. I'll give something as a reward, just don't know what I can swing yet. I'm trying to get a picture as we speak.

Last time seen - ~0700, 22 May 2016
Last location - River Road, Wilmington NC, near Carolina Beach (New Hanover County)
Name - Odom (also responds to bug)
Sex / Type - Male Border Collie / Pitfall Mix
Color - Black and White
Collar / Tags - Collar was not on the dog at time of loss. Only a chain collar, chrome in color.
Weight - Estimated 45 lbs, medium size, evidently had some big old balls
Height - 24" tall
Behavior - Very shy and skittish

Any assistance that can be offered would be most appreciated. Feel free to send a PM asking for further information or if you've seen the dag in question.

S/F

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:51:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:50:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I posted the info and pics over on Carolina Shooters Club, as I have to assume there are some members in the area. I told them if somebody had info, but didn't have an account here, give me some contact info and I'd pass it along.

Figured it wouldn't hurt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got a close friend that was in Wilmington NC for a day on a family trip, dag went missing. Anyone around the area listed below, please help if you can. I'll give something as a reward, just don't know what I can swing yet. I'm trying to get a picture as we speak.

I posted the info and pics over on Carolina Shooters Club, as I have to assume there are some members in the area. I told them if somebody had info, but didn't have an account here, give me some contact info and I'd pass it along.

Figured it wouldn't hurt.

Thank you!

Bump for the morning!

S/F
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#3]
OP Edited!

DAG FOUND!!

Thanks for the help, fellas!

S/F
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]
It sounds like that little guy won the lottery.
I was worried someone would hit him with their car on River road.

Im glad this had a happy ending.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:36:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It sounds like that little guy won the lottery.I was worried someone would hit him with their car on River road.
Im glad this had a happy ending.
View Quote

He's currently getting completely spoiled with unlimited belly rubs for the next 48 hours

S/F
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top