Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2016 6:12:35 PM EDT
I'm heading down to Winterville to look at a boat tomorrow with my dad. I'll be coming from Norfolk and should be near Greenville around noon. Any tips for a good BBQ place nearby?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
B's BBQ G'ville.

Doesn't look like much from the outside.

B's
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 11:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
or parker's
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 12:13:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't try to go to B's, if you're not in line by 10 then you likely will miss out. Head to Ayden and check out Bum's or The Skylight Inn.  Bums has a whole menu (and they make the best pork rinds on the planet), and is one of the oldest barbecue joints in America.  Skylight Inn has a simple menu that works: Barbecue, slaw, barbecue sandwiches, and flat corn bread.  They know what they do well, and they don't waste time on anything else.  Either way, you can't go wrong.

And now you have me homesick.  Had Currituck BBQ for my bday dinner tonight, and while damn good, it just isn't quite like what I could get back home.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I just saw this thread. I graduated from ECU last year and B's was a weekend ritual.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top