Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could make it. Maybe next year.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:15:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Me too. Gotta see what I can find. ETA: Assuming this happens Saturday during the day, since Im not camping.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets bring back some old school ARFCOM . Please bring an firearm related item for a drawing for arfcom folks .
doesn't have to cost much or be new. So clean some junk out of your closet.

I'm in.
Me too. Gotta see what I can find. ETA: Assuming this happens Saturday during the day, since Im not camping.

It will be on Saturday No worries
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I asked in the SC forum,  what all do you do at the event?  camp shoot eat?

thinking about making plans but not really sure whats going on

ETA:  may bring something to add as a give a way if we can make it

Link Posted: 4/1/2016 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lets bring back some old school ARFCOM . Please bring an firearm related item for a drawing for arfcom folks .
doesn't have to cost much or be new. So clean some junk out of your closet.
View Quote

In. I'll find something.

I'll be there on Friday this time to Saturday at lunch.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Sent you an IM
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
(username)@aol.com

That yours?

Might not of been clear, but I was after WUFMAN or NCJeeper since that was how they answered my question above.

Sent you an IM

sorry....have been at the beach for a week and have not been online. IM sent.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#6]
UPDATE !
The folks from Tar Heel State Firearms will joining us Saturday and bringing some full auto goodies and cans with them.
They will most likely be bringing an AK 47, UZI, G3, MP5, M4, G36K and Hk33.  We are welcome to shoot them as long as we
use brass case ammo( steel is ok for the AK ) So bring plenty of extra and don't forget that our friends from Quantico Tactical are going to have ZQ 5.56 and 308 for sale on site.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

UPDATE !

The folks from Tar Heel State Firearms will joining us Saturday and bringing some full auto goodies and cans with them.

They will most likely be bringing an AK 47, UZI, G3, MP5, M4, G36K and Hk33.  We are welcome to shoot them as long as we

use brass case ammo( steel is ok for the AK ) So bring plenty of extra and don't forget that our friends from Quantico Tactical are going to have ZQ 5.56 and 308 for sale on site.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
UPDATE !
View Quote

Shit. Now I gotta rearrange some stuff to be able to make it. Anyone know what the current turnaround is on a 5320.2? I hate this place

ETA: Just checked and last years 5320 is good through the end of April, so just gotta try to get the most recent one in
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Shit. Now I gotta rearrange some stuff to be able to make it. Anyone know what the current turnaround is on a 5320.2? I hate this place

ETA: Just checked and last years 5320 is good through the end of April, so just gotta try to get the most recent one in
<a href="http://s647.photobucket.com/user/dlxle/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160331_180405_zps7otyvh6m.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu196/dlxle/Mobile%20Uploads/20160331_180405_zps7otyvh6m.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE !

<a href="http://s647.photobucket.com/user/dlxle/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160331_180405_zps7otyvh6m.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu196/dlxle/Mobile%20Uploads/20160331_180405_zps7otyvh6m.jpg</a>

If you write on there urgent or expedite please it may go faster.

Last time I spoke with Scott he was baffled that this event went on so close and didnt know about it.  Then he said he planned on going. Glad it's set in stone.

I hope he'll bring my Hybrid to shoot. The only problem is I don't have the host ready. Oh well. I'll have plenty of .300blks and a few bolt guns.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:14:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Last time I spoke with Scott he was baffled that this event went on so close and didnt know about it.  Then he said he planned on going. Glad it's set in stone.

I hope he'll bring my Hybrid to shoot. The only problem is I don't have the host ready. Oh well. I'll have plenty of .300blks and a few bolt guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
UPDATE !

I highly doubt it will happen, but there is an F3 for my first MG, an M11/9 that I am having Scott handle the transfer. But it seems like F3s are taking 6-8 weeks, so I am not optimistic.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 5:36:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Awesome. As I said earlier, I now have an IR laser sight on one of my carbines for use with night vision, along with a suppressor to reduce noise pollution. Assuming we're allowed to shoot at night, everyone is welcome to give it a whirl with factory ammo.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Got my 5320.20 submitted early Monday, I wrote "Urgent, please expedite" across the top in hopes to get it through. Fingers crossed
I did look and one SBR I would bring was on last years 5320.20, and it is still in date.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

(Assuming they're ARs)...worst case is you bring one lower and all the uppers.

Did you ask them to fax or email you an approved copy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got my 5320.20 submitted early Monday, I wrote "Urgent, please expedite" across the top in hopes to get it through. Fingers crossed
I did look and one SBR I would bring was on last years 5320.20, and it is still in date.

(Assuming they're ARs)...worst case is you bring one lower and all the uppers.

Did you ask them to fax or email you an approved copy?

I didn't know I had an option on how they sent it back.
One is an AR, the other is a Sig I haven't even shot yet since I just assembled it last week.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Do y'all know how much a round of skeet costs? With luck, I'll be taking delivery of an early 70's Browning Citori this Friday. I want to make sure it works before I leave feedback. If anyone wants to try some skeet, bring some 12 gauge bird shot and you're welcomed to try it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 5:26:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Do y'all know how much a round of skeet costs? With luck, I'll be taking delivery of an early 70's Browning Citori this Friday. I want to make sure it works before I leave feedback. If anyone wants to try some skeet, bring some 12 gauge bird shot and you're welcomed to try it.
View Quote

$7 a round. 25 clays. They also have a few automated throwers where you say PULL into a speaker and it throws it for you. They sell shotgun shells in the clubhouse if you run out.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 2:58:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Is anyone camping Friday?  I know Wuf you said you were.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm going to be camping Friday also.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#21]
So would Friday or Saturday evening be best for testing out my night vision/laser sight?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll be getting back from our fun training event tomorrow night, I'll try to make it on Saturday around noon
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#23]
How many of ya'll have never shot a Garand?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#24]
In, for camping on Friday night.

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We will be down Friday evening to camp. We be set up mid morning for customers and BBQ will be ready around 12-1.
Some of the items we will be bringing for sale:
  • AR15 Pmags, Gen2, Gen3 10/20/30/40 rds
  • Ar10 Pmags, 10/20/25 rds
  • AK Pmags, Gen3 30rd
  • Rem 700 Magpul bolt action magazine well and 5rd mags
  • Ammo. 9mm, 45cal, 556, 308
  • Cleaning kits
  • Eye and Ear Pro
  • Mechanics MC gloves
  • Streamlight lanterns and flashlights
  • Hats and T shirts

View Quote

Anyway you can bring some Magpul GL9 mags?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
yes sir,
You must have read my mind, already added them to the list.
View Quote

Awesome. See y'all tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:17:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Hoping to be there by noon on Friday. Be camping all weekend. Got some Leadslingers Whiskey and Applepie shine for nighttime enjoyment.

Lets get the air filled with the smell of gunpowder and BBQ ! ! ! ! !
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#30]
I might come out with one of my boys... Have to check with she who must be obeyed... This one totally snuck up on me, forgot all about it being in the spring.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 1:37:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Any idea on a general start time tomorrow morning?
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

5-6am wake up shot usually rings off.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

haha. I wish I could be there for that, I have to take the wife to the airport tomorrow morning though. I was thinking about showing up around 10-11ish, didn't know if we had a general start time or not.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#34]
I should be bringing the 50 and about 10 to 20 rounds even though I won't be doing any shooting myself.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#36]
I've been to Take aim before for a HTS, but its been a year or two. I know there's the gravel driveway, but how rough is it? Dad is coming with me tomorrow, and was wondering if his sports car will make it down the gravel drive.

Thanks.

Also, dang. Hate that THSF can't go. Hopefully sick kid feels better soon.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#37]
I'll be coming up tomorrow morning.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've been to Take aim before for a HTS, but its been a year or two. I know there's the gravel driveway, but how rough is it? Dad is coming with me tomorrow, and was wondering if his sports car will make it down the gravel drive.

Thanks.

View Quote

It's not that bad.  Define sports car though.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.

Porsche 911? Definitely not worried about making it up it in my 4Runner
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

The only reason to have sport cars at shoots is too put holes in them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#42]
BBQ was fantastic!
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

BBQ was fantastic!
View Quote
Indeed!

Stopped by and shot some with my Dad, couldn't stay long because he had a ton of stuff he wanted me to help out with at his house.

How far out was the last gong on the range?
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks again to QT for always going way beyond for us, the Q was good, and I left ya a couple AICS MAGPUL mags to sell after I got to them

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Indeed!  

Stopped by and shot some with my Dad, couldn't stay long because he had a ton of stuff he wanted me to help out with at his house.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

BBQ was fantastic!
Indeed!  

340ish
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#48]
I just want to say I had an awesome time. Thanks to all.

QT had great deals and the BBQ was mighty good.

I shot some cool toys and meet some great folk.

I hope those that shot my toys enjoyed them as much.

Did not realize that the last gong was at 340. That is the longest shot I have ever attempted and my little gun was banging on it pretty good.

I think there are going to be a lot of arf noobs out of this shoot that will fit in well with wreaking havoc in GD!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Just got home. Had a blast. Shooting at flying soda cans with my new shotgun was awesome. Sorry I left before dark. I was starting to feel pretty droopy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top