Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2016 1:38:50 AM EDT
Anybody know of any force on force or simunitions/airsoft style defensive courses in NC? Im trying to take several more advanced training courses this year, and like the realism idea of actually being able to train with someone as they're naturally moving instead of static targets. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:32:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this type of training just not popular around here, or is it difficult logistically? Im sure the equipment will be expensive initially. Didn't Def. Concepts used to offer a course similar to this?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I know there was a group in upstate SC that did a pretty good air soft fof class. I will try and look up the name.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:00:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know there was a group in upstate SC that did a pretty good air soft fof class. I will try and look up the name.

View Quote

Thanks Fish, I appreciate that. I actually have an airsoft Glock replica that I train with in the yard occasionally when I cant get to the range as often as id like, but I cant find any of my buddies willing to let me hit them with it
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#4]
PM sent
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 10:27:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is this type of training just not popular around here, or is it difficult logistically? Im sure the equipment will be expensive initially. Didn't Def. Concepts used to offer a course similar to this?
View Quote

We have yet to do a FoF course. We are currently attempting to line up the use of sim rounds so that we could do such a course but that likely wont be until 2017.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 1:14:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We have yet to do a FoF course. We are currently attempting to line up the use of sim rounds so that we could do such a course but that likely wont be until 2017.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean 2016? Ill be interested for updates in the future, thanks.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 1:15:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
PM sent
View Quote

Got it, responding here in a few minutes. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:12:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Haven't received anything.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 2:02:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry man, work jumped off crazy last night and I didn't get a chance to get back to you. Just shot you a response.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 8:16:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sorry man, work jumped off crazy last night and I didn't get a chance to get back to you. Just shot you a response.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still nothing. Don't know what's up with that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Thanks Fish, I appreciate that. I actually have an airsoft Glock replica that I train with in the yard occasionally when I cant get to the range as often as id like, but I cant find any of my buddies willing to let me hit them with it
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got a ton of airsoft stuff left over from my high school days. I've posted here before seeing if anyone  would be interested  in getting a group together to do FoF  training with them, but no one ever responded.

Link Posted: 1/30/2016 2:35:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me either man, what you sent me came through my email instead of as a PM on here. So I replied to your SAFEshooters email.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 2:36:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've got a ton of airsoft stuff left over from my high school days. I've posted here before seeing if anyone  would be interested  in getting a group together to do FoF  training with them, but no one ever responded.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have the equipment, just not the tactics lol. Not like airsoft hurts really, now simunition rounds are a little different
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:07:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Me either man, what you sent me came through my email instead of as a PM on here. So I replied to your SAFEshooters email.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok. I haven't accessed the email acct I used to make an atfcom acct in a long time. Can use the one on the contact page of the website if you'd like, www.SAFEshootersNC.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top