Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2016 6:35:11 PM EDT
My neighbor (a non-ARF member) is looking to drop a bunch of his hard earned cash on a few suppressors.  The only dealer that has ALL of his shopping list is THSF...  Are they GTG or are there "other" things he should know.  Feel free to PM if you'd like.

He thanks you for any info you can provide.

Link Posted: 1/20/2016 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#2]
They engraved a lower for me the same day, that they received it and shipped it out the following day.
GTG.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Best resource for NFA items a man can ask for in my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
They are good people there.  Did 3 engravings there (outstanding work) and chatted with both of them at length.  I'll probably try to get a can or two in process with them before 41P just to have a mix with my form 1 cans.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Very much good to go. They've done a bunch of engraving for me and I've got a can in their jail right now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 8:06:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Very good CS and good communication.  I've bought several cans from Scott.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Bought my 2 suppressors from Scott.

They are good to go.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 1:41:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't have any purchasing experience with them yet, but spoke with Scott on the phone and he was great helping me get my trust set up. Currently just looking to SBR a pistol that I have, but will look to him in the future for a can as well.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I took my lower to his shop for engraving. Took about 15 min while I watched. Outstanding work, great guy. I've got 2 more for him soon.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Another vote for GTG. Going to be sending an SBR for engraving there way soon
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#11]
15 cans, 6 engravings, and a MG transfer.

Engraving flawless, good prices, and best customer service ever.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#12]
They are good to go. 6 suppressors, 1 nfa transfer, and 1 sbr engraving in the last 8 months or so. Super friendly,  professional, and very much low pressure to make a sale. If I owned a business,  I would aspire to have a similar level of customer service as Scott.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 11:50:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Good to go! Bought two cans and an engraving.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 8:47:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

And you don't come to the hometown shoots why?
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hoping a eastern one works out this year.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#16]
This is probably a dumb question but if I were to send Scott my lower to be engraved I'd have to send it to him through a FFL correct? I couldn't send it to him myself? The local place I usually use is pretty backed up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is probably a dumb question but if I were to send Scott my lower to be engraved I'd have to send it to him through a FFL correct? I couldn't send it to him myself? The local place I usually use is pretty backed up.
View Quote

Nope just mail it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

^^ this ^^

Moses_J...engraving is considered a repair, which is one reason you're allowed to ship it to him and receive it back directly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope just mail it.

^^ this ^^

Moses_J...engraving is considered a repair, which is one reason you're allowed to ship it to him and receive it back directly.

Thanks guys. Learn something new everyday. He'll be getting my lowers from now on.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Yup, they're GTG. Had them engrave my CZ Evo3, great work, did it as I waited, they have A TON of inventory, and nice people. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Not that I'm adding anything here, but THSF is good to go. Multiple engravings and a suppressor through him.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:50:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Great guy.  Bought my thunderbeast there plan on doing more business eventually.  He is very helpful and great prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top