Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2016 1:53:33 PM EDT
White Toyota SUV with  BFL on back window.

I didn't approach because I feared startling him and getting shot
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 1:32:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
White Toyota SUV with  BFL on back window.

I didn't approach because I feared startling him and getting shot
View Quote

Hah, given the BFL probably a good idea
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 11:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Especially if he were a GD basement dweller out in the real world for the first time in months...
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been BFL hunting since I moved to Charlotte in July.  Still no sign.  I did have a lady at work ask why I had a "gear" sticker on my back window.  LOL!
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 12:26:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I bet if I put on my wife's SUV, it would be spotted.  But my car...nope.  Granted, the rear window is at a pretty extreme angle, but still....  Sigh.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet if I put on my wife's SUV, it would be spotted.  But my car...nope.  Granted, the rear window is at a pretty extreme angle, but still....  Sigh.
View Quote

I had one on my old Tundra for years. never once was I spotted. My wife drive it one day and boom, spotted, lol
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw the BFL in Fayetteville several times and it was on the same style vehicles,  Mostly on trucks like I drive.  Probably would be a good idea if AR15 gave decals away with memberships,  Good advertisement.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I've been BFL hunting since I moved to Charlotte in July.  Still no sign.  I did have a lady at work ask why I had a "gear" sticker on my back window.  LOL!
View Quote
I tell people its my gun club parking pass.

Link Posted: 1/23/2016 10:38:54 AM EDT
[#9]
That's good!

Because if you have an AR, you can
park anywhere you want!  

John

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/24/2016 8:03:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Saw one in my neighborhood today. Who is it ? Silver dodge 1500. Back left of tail gat. I was riding the four wheeler in the snow. Fairview nc.
First one I've seen in a while. I'm on the lookout though. !!
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Never seen one around but have been on the lookout, Gastonia area here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Saw one in my neighborhood today. Who is it ? Silver dodge 1500. Back left of tail gat. I was riding the four wheeler in the snow. Fairview nc.
View Quote

I work for FeEx and sometimes go to Fairview, never seen one there before myself
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I live in west Gastonia, and work at a range in Charlotte. I have a small ARFCOM Molon Labe sticker on my xB's hatch, too small for anyone to notice, even a member. I have yet to see one anywhere else.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I work in the University area and live in Catawba County.  I don't think I've ever been spotted.  I did see one on a truck on 16 one day, don't know if he saw mine when I passed him.

Black F-150 with two red BFLs in the back glass, upper corners.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 9:42:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I work in the University area and live in Catawba County.  I don't think I've ever been spotted.  I did see one on a truck on 16 one day, don't know if he saw mine when I passed him.

Black F-150 with two red BFLs in the back glass, upper corners.
View Quote
There's been a BFL on my vehicle since '13, and it's on 150/16 daily. Still haven't been spotted to my knowledge.

Only one I've seen in the wild (besides HTS and at the range) was on I40 in Greensboro years ago before I was a member here; I had an AR then so I knew what it was. My wife did see one in our town though, said that she saw one of those "gear thingys"
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Never home long enough.

CD
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I live in west Gastonia, and work at a range in Charlotte. I have a small ARFCOM Molon Labe sticker on my xB's hatch, too small for anyone to notice, even a member. I have yet to see one anywhere else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which range if you don't mind me asking? Ive probably met you before. I don't go to indoor ranges often, but when I cant get to my outdoor spot I have to do what I can to keep on pewing.

ETA: you can PM me if you need to, privacy, yada yada etc.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

UPDATE!

I delivered to this guys house today while working (FedEx driver). even made note about the BFL, says he lives on the forum, told him he was spotted and to dig into a spotted thread, maybe he'll respond, or maybe make a new thread so he'll see it lol
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#19]
I've never seen one in the wild
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Which range if you don't mind me asking? Ive probably met you before. I don't go to indoor ranges often, but when I cant get to my outdoor spot I have to do what I can to keep on pewing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work at Blackstone, I'm always at the range counter or out on the range. I'm the only Mike there, if anyone wanted to say hello.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:28:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

UPDATE!

I delivered to this guys house today while working (FedEx driver). even made note about the BFL, says he lives on the forum, told him he was spotted and to dig into a spotted thread, maybe he'll respond, or maybe make a new thread so he'll see it lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

UPDATE!

I drove for FedEx out of Pineville for awhile, pickup route in Charlotte.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I work at Blackstone, I'm always at the range counter or out on the range. I'm the only Mike there, if anyone wanted to say hello.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good deal man, ill ask around next time i'm in there.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Been there a couple times on Saturday mornings to shoot probably met you and even know it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top