Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2015 5:54:33 PM EDT
I'm looking for local area 3-gun matches and USPSA or USPSA inspired matches. I am not a serious competitor; I like shooting these sports because they are fun, and are good practice. Until recently I was shooting matches with the Zombie Shooters Association. Unfortunately, they appear to have severed ties with the range they were using that was relatively close by. I love those types of matches; friendly, informal outlaw matches. If the ZSA doesn't find a new range reasonably close to the Triangle, I think I'm going to have to find something new.

I was wondering if there was anything similar nearby. I prefer not to go to sanctioned matches since they tend to be extremely busy. I'm willing to drive up to an hour and a half away from Raleigh/Durham to get there. Any advice is appreciated.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#1]
PHA defensive pistol match this Saturday at 10am, probably a little past your limit but a very good time.
They run a two gun (carbine & pistol) match as well, 3rd Saturday every month, not bad.
Central Carolina in Burlington runs a two gun every 2nd Saturday.
Caswell Ranch is doing a 2 gun (shotgun & pistol) but I forget the dates and haven't shot it.

I know there's a lot of matches closer to Raleigh, but that's outside my territory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top