Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2015 12:23:17 PM EDT
Hey guys coming down from Maine and for the most part am definitely looking forward to it, the only thing I can't believe the cost of ranges down here, up in Maine a membership costs $40-$50 a year which is a fine price down here it goes from $175-500+ a year and ~$20 for an hour. Sorry for the rant, I am curious to hear what you guys do or if you just deal with it. Regardless loving the state so far!
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to my town It's a great place to live. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Indoor ranges are $20 per day, not hour. I typically just shoot indoors.

I'm not a member of any outdoor ranges, but they are definitely more limited. There's a newly redone outdoor range in Uwharrie that's run by the forest service that is pretty cheap, but I've never been. There's also the range just over the boarder in SC that we do the HTSs at, I think they're usually pretty reasonably priced.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Jafrush I may take you up on those pms once I'm settled in (actually moving down in Mid-late December this year) I came down for a week to check of the area. Originally I'm from Winterport moved down to Gorham (near Portland).
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:40:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top