Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2015 9:46:38 AM EDT
Don't want $300 room, want to drink/eat and walk...best bet so far is the indigo...any other ideas?

Wicked weed,thirsty monk and curate are food/drink

Link Posted: 11/15/2015 3:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]

I like Haywood Park but it is really expensive next is Marriott
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Aloft is right in the middle of where you want to go (the Indigo is a haul from those restaurants), but the cheap rooms are $189.  There is a Four Points by Sheraton Downtown for about $90 a night.  For me, I would pick a hotel a little outside of downtown and use Uber.  I'm 6 miles from downtown and an Uber ride is about $13 versus a cab which is $18.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#3]
We ended up getting a room further away, apparently everyone is in Asheville this coming weekend

so Uber over taxi's sounds good
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#4]
If you don't want to spend a ton of money then I'd check out Downtown Inn & Suites.  It's not fancy, but it's clean and in walking distance of everything.  The wife and I stay there every time we go so we have more money to blow on food and drinks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top