Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2015 11:13:59 PM EDT
Looking for info on the Greenville Show the weekend of Oct 10.  I am visiting and staying in Raleigh and wondering if its worth the drive on Sunday.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Greenville gun show is not worth the drive from Raleigh. Last time I was there it was maybe 4 gun tables, lots of home craft style stuff, a few knife tables and other non-gun related stuff.... But it has been a few years.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Went to the 2013 one. Not worth the price of admission, unless you're in the market for a weird southwestern style sequin purse or some beef jerky.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 12:09:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys....thinking I will find something else to do....like go shooting with the brother in law...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top