Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2015 8:40:44 PM EDT
just a headsup for anyone looking walmart in sanford has tons of 22lr no limit!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 2:35:49 PM EDT
[#1]

I guess all the neckbeards bought it all.  Went by today and they said they sold all of it on Friday.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess all the neckbeards bought it all.  Went by today and they said they sold all of it on Friday.
View Quote

Neckbeards.  HA!  It's a good sign, though.  My 12,000 round stash is going fast.  It's hard buying all the local WalMarts out every time they get them in.  Have to keep bribing them minimum-wage WalMarties.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 12:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Its starting to show up at stores, so when I see It I get some, Gander Mtn in Cary had 100rd boxes with a 10 box limit, 1000rds came home with me.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 10:07:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Crazy how much went sooo fast. I only bought one box, the guy at the counter couldnt believe I didnt want more. Havent seen that much 22lr in one spot since the field and stream store opening. I hear dunhams in Sanford keeps it under the counter at the register, apparently u have to ask for it. YMMV no personal experience just rumors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top