Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2015 3:09:25 PM EDT
Will be Nov 13-15 at Take aim training in Pageland SC. I'll have more details soon and if you have any questions
shoot away. Hope to see everyone there. . At least we don't have to worry about the heat.

Where :              Take aim training website

Range details :   300 yd rifle range with new covered double decker shooters position, Two pistol pits.  Range fees are $10 per person  Skeet range available for a extra fee. Bring your own targets and stands,  
                                               Steel targets are welcome. Sorry no Tannerite at this time.

Camping:            FREE On site semi rough, No showers but restrooms available  As of right now bring your own food (This is subject to change. I will let you know if this changes)

Schedule:           FRIDAY: WUFMAN or myself will be at the range by early afternoon. Basically set up camp, sign in and relax Range will be available.   SATURDAY  Range  opens at 9:00AM all day free shoot till dark .
                                SUNDAY  Range opens at 1PM  

MORE DETAILS TO COME !
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 6:38:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll try to get that weekend off. I work every weekend now. Kinda sucks, but I get 40 hours in 3 nights and 4 days off during the week
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in ! !
And there is plenty of firewood leftover from the last two shoots.....in case anybody gets cold.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#4]
You better get that weekend off. Camps just not the same without you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 9:55:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You better get that weekend off. Camps just not the same without you.
View Quote

I put in for the weekend off tonight. This far out, they really can't deny it. You guys just want something to talk about.  .  As long as you're bashing on me, you're leaving everybody else alone.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#6]
All you need is an API round and a bowling ball to start the camp fire. lol

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I might be able to go. I hope I don't blow out another tire this time. If the Gods look favorably upon me, I MIGHT have a suppressor by then.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Won't be able to make this one either . Here's hoping the spring one is on an open date Dang schedules.

Consider this an early tag for pictures though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Now that I have to see.
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/7pTf26Kl.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Promise I'll try to be there this time.  Might be bringing some friends too.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 8:41:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I may or may not make it. It all depends on my finances and job situation. As it is, I'm looking at selling the 50. Money is way too tight right now.

Quoted:
Now that I have to see.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Now that I have to see.
Quoted:

Well, it does have to be shot out of a 50 unless you know of a way to set it off another way. Preferably safely.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 12:17:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We would like to attend and help support this event. What would we need to do or coordinate with?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Will be Nov 13-15 at Take aim training in Pageland SC. I'll have more details soon and if you have any questions
shoot away. Hope to see everyone there. . At least we don't have to worry about the heat.

We would like to attend and help support this event. What would we need to do or coordinate with?

IM sent  sorry for the delay
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I may or may not make it. It all depends on my finances and job situation. As it is, I'm looking at selling the 50. Money is way too tight right now.

Well, it does have to be shot out of a 50 unless you know of a way to set it off another way. Preferably safely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Now that I have to see.
Quoted:

PM me info on 50 and I will spread the word. Got a good track record this year for helping people find and buy stuff
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Sent you a PM ncjeeper76
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 10:03:53 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll try to make it down on that Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quantico are you guys coming? what are you bringing to sale? At least bring me two new hats. OD green and Tan....mine are wore out. Can you put up a short list just incase I need to break out the Christmas plastic.
Me or NCJeeper76 can work with you. I sent Maj Hensley an email and have not heard back from him. He attended the last shoot at Take Aim Training.
Let us know.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#19]
We are working out the details Sorry I didn't update you.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:06:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Ammo

BBQ

Oh, and ammo
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#22]
I've never attended a htf shoot. What to expect and what should I bring? Also, good idea or bad idea to bring families?
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've never attended a htf shoot. What to expect and what should I bring? Also, good idea or bad idea to bring families?
View Quote

If youre just spending the day:

- Food & drinks unless you want to run into town. It looks like Quantico might provide lunch so money for that unless they are doing it for no charge.
- Whatever ammo, guns targets and target stands you want. No tannerite though unless something changes.
- sunscreen and bug spray
- eye and ear protection. Might want both earplugs and muffs. Some make a big bang.
- I suggest sturdy footwear that you don't mind getting dirty. The terrain is a little rough and can be muddy.
- Take your truck/SUV if you have one. It's easier to drive up the rifle part if you do.

The family should be fine as long as they understand the rules. Real young kids might be better off staying around the main building or the rimfire/pistol range if they'll be shooting something like a 22. There is/are a/some range dog(s) as an FYI. I'm not sure if the puppies are still there. They're pretty chill.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

- Food & drinks unless you want to run into town. It looks like Quantico might provide lunch so money for that unless they are doing it for no charge.
- Whatever ammo, guns targets and target stands you want. No tannerite though unless something changes.
- eye and ear protection. Might want both earplugs and muffs. Some make a big bang.
- I suggest sturdy footwear that you don't mind getting dirty. The terrain is a little rough and can be muddy.
- Take your truck/SUV if you have one. It's easier to drive up the rifle part if you do.

The family should be fine as long as they understand the rules. Real young kids might be better off staying around the main building or the rimfire/pistol range if they'll be shooting something like a 22. There is/are a/some range dog(s) as an FYI. I'm not sure if the puppies are still there. They're pretty chill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much hit the nail on the head . As always families are more than welcome. If you are camping It's semi rough camping, no showers but restrooms are available and free.  Range fee is $10 per shooter.  I will be adding details as it gets closer if you have any more questions feel free to ask
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#25]
UPDATED INFO ON OP.  If you have any questions feel free to let me know.  I will update as things as they change.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 5:23:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
UPDATED INFO ON OP.  If you have any questions feel free to let me know.  I will update as things as they change.
View Quote

Need to start getting a headcount on who is going to be there
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:27:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good idea. I'll start another thread up for that
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With the release of Fallout 4 earlier that week I will not be making it to this one.
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

With the release of Fallout 4 earlier that week I will not be making it to this one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I'm going to say is REALLY??
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#30]
If you are going to be coming. Don't forget to post up in the fall shoot sign up page. Quantico Tactical is coming and will be bringing food with them.
So sign up so they know how many to feed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 5:14:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 7:27:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quantico Tactical.....what all you bringing to sell so I can spread the word at work.
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Speaking of Pageland...You all see this?
Yeah I saw that. WOW is all I can say !

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2015 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Less than two weeks to go. If you haven't signed up on the fall shoot thread sign up now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Ordered the Magpul 700 and mag conversion from QT to get my rifle together for the shoot.

Ordered it Saturday, arrived today after being shipped yesterday.

Another reminder why I go to QT first.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Is it doable for a mustang or a challenger to make it through there OK? They're both fairly low clearance.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Is it doable for a mustang or a challenger to make it through there OK? They're both fairly low clearance.

View Quote

Might be pushing your luck parking close to the rifle range. But the main parking lot won't be a problem. The walk would be probably just shy of 100yards to the rifle range
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

my swaggerwagon (minivan) makes it up to the camping area by the rifle range. Gravel drive all the way to the clubhouse and a short walk to rifle range.

You need to come.....it's been way too long since you have hung out with us. You show up and we will get you to the rifle range. I know where the keys to the UTV are
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

my swaggerwagon (minivan) makes it up to the camping area by the rifle range. Gravel drive all the way to the clubhouse and a short walk to rifle range.

You need to come.....it's been way too long since you have hung out with us. You show up and we will get you to the rifle range. I know where the keys to the UTV are
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Copy that. I''m a definite possible/probable at this time.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#42]
The guys from Quantico Tactical are going to be bringing the smoker and are going to be serving Boston butts. So come hungry. They will also be bringing  some goodies for sale.

Hope to see everyone there and if you have any questions post'em up I'll be keeping an eye on the thread.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top