Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2015 3:01:12 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone has any info on this range ?
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]

I heard about it.  I think it is pretty new.  It just seems to be located in the middle of nowhere.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 4:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know yet... Am signed up for a class on the 29th... will let you know.

That is if we aren't picking corn...
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Headed there next weekend, he is open every weekend this month to raise money for expansion. A buddy of mine shoots there a lot and likes it. Supposedly it's a narrow 800m range with larue resetting targets to 4-500yds I think, then steel out to 800.  It's donation at the door I believe as well. The only way to get info is his Facebook recondo operations group. I will be giving it a shot on Saturday, I have to verify my DOPE for the guardian comp on the 12th at woodys.....they still have spots by the way.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Woohoo.... looks like I am making the class there tomorrow. .... corns too wet..  time to play..
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Have fun. Let me know how things go.
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Woohoo.... looks like I am making the class there tomorrow. .... corns too wet..  time to play..
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Headed there next weekend, he is open every weekend this month to raise money for expansion. A buddy of mine shoots there a lot and likes it. Supposedly it's a narrow 800m range with larue resetting targets to 4-500yds I think, then steel out to 800.  It's donation at the door I believe as well. The only way to get info is his Facebook recondo operations group. I will be giving it a shot on Saturday, I have to verify my DOPE for the guardian comp on the 12th at woodys.....they still have spots by the way.
View Quote

Talked to Recondo about shooting and they said you have to sign up for training course to shoot.    They also said  to check on facebook about open range days.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Well after a long day... 3hrs there and 3hrs back...  It was a good training day.  Learned a lot that I need to work on.  It has been a long time since I have done actual shooting and moving.  The folks at ROG are great and look forward to going out there again.  The facility is sparse and they play by big boy rules..but that is all positive.

I met a few of my buddies from other parts of the state and we got together there for this class..  we had a great day and learned a lot...  I would recommend them to anyone...

WP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top