Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2015 5:58:25 PM EDT
In Greensboro on I40 E, early afternoon, red BFL on a Chevy truck. You passed me while I was stuck behind slow pokes
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody? I was all excited, first one I've seen in the wild outside of a HTS. Oh well.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 7:06:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 8:46:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I had someone spot one on my old truck several years ago, put one on the new car and no one notices it.

saw another BFL on another VAG product and still nothing. I wonder if people in NC every pay attention
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw one a year ago on a crossover in the Cameron Village area of Raleigh.

Link Posted: 8/16/2015 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been dragging one around since 2008 on my truck. Across the country, and living in 3 different states. Now in the Fayetteville-Hope Mills-Lumberton area.

No love. I've only seen two others in the wild.

Admittedly, its a black logo in the corner of a tinted window, so you've got to be observant.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Same here TurboSam, someone noticed mine a couple of years ago.  In the last month I have drove from the triad to the outer banks and back twice and I have not been spotted yet.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I've seen 5 or 6 over the years.
I know some of the people...they live in my area but the farthest was at Litchfield Restaurant in SC.
I posted the sighting but got no comebacks on it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Just arrived back home, that was the only one I saw on the trip. Oh well.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 9:24:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I've seen a few, I don't comment when I see them on rigs at the range, which is most common, wife's seen a couple.
No one has ever posted spotting mine to my knowledge, been cross-state many times and cross-country a couple, I got the biggest one they sell, it's not day glow orange, but it stands out well enough right there on the tailgate, there's a little one on the front too for folks meandering through parking lots, nothing.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#10]

I have had one on my truck for a couple of years and I drive all over NC as well as 3 trips to Wisconsin this year as well as heading to the beach almost every weekend going thru Fayettenam and I have never seen a BFL sticker and I look.  Just not enough people have them on their vehicles I guess.

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#11]
nobody ever sees mine
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:17:41 PM EDT
[#12]
All my vehicles/bikes and trailers have them.   Been all over the state with the camper this summer and got nothing.   I've seen one in the wild here in NC, on a moto'd out FJ Cruiser at the ASOM in Fayettenam.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#14]
I've seen two in Wilmington (talked to one of them Dodge MO edition the other on white Tacoma) and I know there are other members in Brunswick county (where I live).  

But most shooters I comment about arfcom bad mouth this site.  Don't know why but most shooters heads are as big as Usain Bolt.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#15]
At least three at PHA today, including the only one I've seen in the wild.

So including mine I know two, not sure on the third, on a Taco.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have had one on my truck for a couple of years and I drive all over NC as well as 3 trips to Wisconsin this year as well as heading to the beach almost every weekend going thru Fayettenam and I have never seen a BFL sticker and I look.  Just not enough people have them on their vehicles I guess.

View Quote

Rob I've spotted yours here in town on the Yota but have never made contact with you, keep your eyes peeled for a silver rover, you'll know it's me by my registration plate ;)
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Rob I've spotted yours here in town on the Yota but have never made contact with you, keep your eyes peeled for a silver rover, you'll know it's me by my registration plate ;)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will have to keep my eyes peeled then.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#18]
I have seen 2 now , 1- was bennnn

2 one was in High Point think it was something like a blue exterra.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Saw one in the Home Depot in Cary around 1:30, grey newer model Tacoma with a white BFL in the rear window. Who was it?
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn't see a bfl, but on 485 in charlotte, I saw a suv with ftheleft on its plates. I can't help but think it is one of us.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I saw one a year ago on a crossover in the Cameron Village area of Raleigh.

View Quote

On what kind of car? I have one on my truck and used to work out that way
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top