Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2015 9:41:10 PM EDT
anyone had any experience getting their lower engraved around wilmington?
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a friend that has a laser engraver.  If all your wanting is something simple he can do it. And for cheap.  He may even donit for barter.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:38:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I've used coastal for my lowers.

http://coastalengraving.com/

Ask for Paul. Tell him the guy that he does AR15 gun parts sent you.

He's priced fair, offers a cash discount.

I've done a few type II hard coat anodized lowers in the trigger guard that came out great.

Link Posted: 7/26/2015 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've done a few type II hard coat anodized lowers in the trigger guard that came out great.

View Quote

Perfect, i actually just dropped my lower off with Paul yesterday. Not that I think he would foul it up, but I asked him what happens if something is misspelled, messed up etc. he mentioned that he knew a guy locally who "does all kinds of AR15 stuff" that he'd send it too perhaps he was talking about you?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:59:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Perfect, i actually just dropped my lower off with Paul yesterday. Not that I think he would foul it up, but I asked him what happens if something is misspelled, messed up etc. he mentioned that he knew a guy locally who "does all kinds of AR15 stuff" that he'd send it too perhaps he was talking about you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe so. I work on them, but not in the business of smithing.

Edit: I misread

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
just picked it up today and I'm 100% satisfied
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top