Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2015 10:23:33 AM EDT
I'm going to order an Alien Gear, MTAC or Crossbreed eventually,  but am wondering if anyone has a lead on a store in the Triad that may stock a similar holster the I can pick up today. My usual haunts have a pretty lame holster selection.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
OK, that went well. Greensboro sucks for decent shooting support gear. Plenty of gun shops, but none will step up to the plate and carry contemporary holsters, etc. And screw Gander Mtn.

I ordered a SHTF Gear Ace 1/gen. 2 from Hate 'Net (Amazon). Should be in tomorrow.

I did find a budding survival gear/gun store though https://defpg.com

Decent selection of survival gear (even had ceramic plates) and they are expanding to add a gun store. They are a sister company to Atlas Firearms in WS, if I heard them right. Nice guys that promote open carry. I think my wallet is going to get lighter, as their store is on one route I take home.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah Greensboro area sucks for trying to find that kinda stuff. Streichers/Arringtons was pretty good until they closed that particular store. Colfax gun and ammo is hit and miss. Southern firearms sucks for holsters.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:17:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Southern Firearms sucks for everything. They'll never get another dime of my money. I almost drove to Fayetteville, but it was cheaper to have something shipped to the house.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:53:22 PM EDT
[#4]
All I carry for the 43 in my shop are Blade Tech AIWBs.

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I just received a new Blackhawk ARC IWB holster in the mail today. I'm at work now, so I won't get to mess with it until later tonight. I'm hoping it's decent, and if it is it'll be tough to beat for $20 shipped.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 10:57:56 PM EDT
[#6]
You can catch them at a show or hit the web site.  http://mtrcustomleather.com/shop/
MTR Custom Leather down in Ramseur.  Great products and Matt is top notch to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top