Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2015 6:27:25 PM EDT
hi guys I normally shoot at wt's indoor range but they are closed Monday  my wife and I are looking for a place to shoot preferably indoors.  we will be shooting 556 ars and pistols    thanks guys
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 10:56:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think there are a lot of indoor ranges for rifles. 37 PSR is semi-indoors (covered) but only open Fri-Sat-Sun. Wake county range is indoors but not open on Monday. You should try personal defense in garner, its indoor but only pistol.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#2]
wake county has a 100 yard indoor pistol and rifle range   10 an hour to shoot rapid fire allowed  good range officers nice place to shoot

http://www.wakegov.com/sheriff/services/firingrange/Pages/default.aspx

I almost hate to tell you about it as it sometimes get crowded  
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#3]
WT"s in Goldsboro
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WT"s in Goldsboro
View Quote

Stay the hell out of there. Crooked as shit and charge 20% over MSRP for everything
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Wt's is the best range I have been to in NC. I have been going there for a year and a half other places around here are rip offs.  I needed a range for a Monday they where closed I went to edc or whatever it's called and had a blast
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top