Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2015 8:22:29 PM EDT
There is an upcoming event right here in eastern NC. If you are, or know someone that is, a serious extreme long range shooter and want to hone your skills, message me or reply for details. Near targets at 1,760 yards, far targets at 4,000+ yards.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
There is an upcoming event right here in eastern NC. If you are, or know someone that is, a serious extreme long range shooter and want to hone your skills, message me or reply for details. Near targets at 1,760 yards, far targets at 4,000+ yards.
View Quote

Wow. If I owned a .338 or 50 cal I'd be all over this. Not many places can stretch your legs like that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Are they going to have an AN-225 out at 4000 yards so you can see the target?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top