Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2015 4:37:13 PM EDT
Assclown.  He has the highway blocked off all the way to the airport from uptown .   Every other street heading south is horrible now because of it.  I guess he isn't worried about pissing off his voter base because none of them have jobs so one of them are sitting in traffic leaving work.  FBHO.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#1]

John Boy and Billy were saying this morning they needed to leave so they wouldn't get caught up in the clusterfudge.

Edited for language...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
This really pissed me off because I left work at 4 to go pick up my  PredatAR at Carolina Sporting Arms.  Took me an hour to get there..
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Post pics for us, oh wait, I'll just come down and see it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Same thing happened with Bush(Jr and Sr) and Clinton trips in to town.    The later were mock 'I care am looking at the factory/textile mill workers" that I'm about to screw over with NAFTA and several other import tariffs/barriers lifted  agreements, which did so much for us...       Closed several large area employers brought unsafe vehicles , which were not allowed on our roads until the trade deals....   Be glad if you never had to work events with high level VIPs because they crawl everyone's backside and some security has too much ego for their own and others safety.

They also shut down Brevard where it turns into South blvd crossing Stonewall street at I -277 for a Military Supplier convention for multiple helicopters to land(plus one new model trucked in then the sides and covered removed showing the new design.  Have the blades folded in and rolled in the Charlotte convention center.   Yes it was a very cool and fun show/convention to work, although the lack of actual real military hardware was lacking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top