Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2015 2:51:54 PM EDT
Anybody used ncnfatrust.com for a trust. $75 sounds easy enough. No association just looking for reviews good or bad.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#1]
no experience with that trust, but if u email scott at tarheel state firearms he will send ya a free one and can help with any questions. i have an sbr and suppressor in hand and waitng on 2 more, works great and cant beat the price lol. ive seen a couple places trying to sell the exact same trust scott sent me.
ETA: its nc specific
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
no experience with that trust, but if u email scott at tarheel state firearms he will send ya a free one and can help with any questions. i have an sbr and suppressor in hand and waitng on 2 more, works great and cant beat the price lol. ive seen a couple places trying to sell the exact same trust scott sent me.
View Quote

I have a blank copy of the one from Scott. If anybody wants it, send me your email in an IM and I'll forward it. I've never used it (already had one set up), so I can't answer any questions about it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I have a blank copy of the one from Scott. If anybody wants it, send me your email in an IM and I'll forward it. I've never used it (already had one set up), so I can't answer any questions about it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks IM in bound
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 8:21:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
...ETA: its nc specific
View Quote

What does it contain that is specific to NC?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 10:26:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What does it contain that is specific to NC?
View Quote

I just looked through it and there are many instances of "North Carolina" in the wording. Specific statutes, NC regulations, the facts in a contract in NC, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top