Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2015 3:36:08 PM EDT
I read through the thread but it's bit confusing. Can anyone list out in detail how to make an NFA trust, include links to resources (on line? Lawyers?) and what to do with it all in one post? Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Phase 5 supply in Fayetteville (910) 484-4867. Ask for the phone # of the trust guy.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 12:53:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Did mine through 199trust.com for like $60. Just got the email that my suppressors are ready to be picked up.

Scott at Tarheel State Firearms will send you a sample trust if you email him asking for a sample.

Link Posted: 3/21/2015 9:18:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I also did mine through 199trust.com, it was very convenient and only cost $60.

Link Posted: 3/21/2015 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did mine through 199trust.com for like $60. Just got the email that my suppressors are ready to be picked up.

Scott at Tarheel State Firearms will send you a sample trust if you email him asking for a sample.
View Quote

I already had one, done by a lawyer in Indian Trail...but I emailed Scott and got a copy of his as well. OP...I can send it to you if you want.

SilencerCo and Silencer Shop both offer them (I think in the $100-$150 range).

All kinds of options out there for free (like the one from THSF), real cheap (Quicken Willmaker w/ Trust for <$15), relatively cheap (the $199 trust for $59), not too bad (SS or SiCo)...plus lawyer options for $100-$1000.

One thing to realize. There's no such thing as a "gun trust", simply a trust that holds firearms. Mine has all kinds of wording in it, but nothing NFA related that isn't already covered by a firearms statute.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I already had one, done by a lawyer in Indian Trail...but I emailed Scott and got a copy of his as well. OP...I can send it to you if you want.

All kinds of options out there for free (like the one from THSF), real cheap (Quicken Willmaker w/ Trust for <$15), relatively cheap (the $199 trust for $59), not too bad (SS or SiCo)...plus lawyer options for $100-$1000.

One thing to realize. There's no such thing as a "gun trust", simply a trust that holds firearms. Mine has all kinds of wording in it, but nothing NFA related that isn't already covered by a firearms statute.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. It would be cool for you to IM me a redacted copy to use for a go-by. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 4:52:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quicken Will Maker works. Can download it for less than $50
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:09:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I also did mine through 199trust.com, it was very convenient and only cost $60.

View Quote
Same here, have a SBR and suppressor on it, awaiting suppressor #2 right now.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:45:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not sure if Eric still does it, but when I used NC Silencer, he gave me everything I needed to do my own trust.

OP I can forward you those documents if you'd like.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm not sure if Eric still does it, but when I used NC Silencer, he gave me everything I needed to do my own trust.

OP I can forward you those documents if you'd like.
View Quote

I know as recent as about 12 months ago he was still offering the docs for free. I already had mine set up, but he offered it to a friend of mine when he got a price quote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top