Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2015 8:38:36 PM EDT
I'm planning to leave the farm about 4 and get started.  I'll be in greensboro all over wendover and then moving over to Battleground.  Y'all be safe and make that easy money.
My snow rig

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. Just keeping the city plows running til 0300. Been boring so far.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:53:36 PM EDT
[#2]
At least you remembered to bring water.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing but rain down here in southeastern NC.

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At least you remembered to bring water.
View Quote

Would have been water if it was Mich Ultra
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#6]
You can get thirty while your plowing.  Just kidding.  But you can get thirsty the night before while your getting everything ready.  The country roads were terrible at 4 but once I got in town the roads were fine by 5:30-6 Am

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for clearing wendover asshole. You're the reason I was able to make it to work

Even on sunny dry days like today there are still a ton of accidents on that road.

If you ever need a hand PM me. I work cheap
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#8]
not this time. after the last few years everyone and their mom got into plowing up here in the mountains, so my dad decided let some of his clients go that claimed someone else could do it cheaper.

we've had a lot of calls from people who say the new people suck, but honestly i'm not sure it's worth the stress of going back to it.  we had so many trucks at one time running it was chaos trying to manage them. i work a day job that isn't for my dad anyways, so it works out for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top