Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2015 10:12:48 AM EDT
Hello, NC, I will be in SouthPort over the weekend. Are there any places that stock reloading supplies? Thanks
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a place near by but not open on the weekends (Rocky Point Guns).  Also backwater guns "may" have something and Tiller and Lanier guns.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Might as well drive down to Bass Pro in Myrtle Beach.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:08:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys We stopped at the Richmond VA Bass pro, it was great. It was like NJ gun stores were 40 years ago. MrsWind got new sneakers cheaper than on sale here... I got powder and brass. North Carolina was great. MrsWind is a Jersey girl and kept commenting in the politeness and niceness of the people. It was a break from Jersey.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Back water in Wilmington stocks a limited variety
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I am back in Jersey now, but we are going down in August to see my sister for a few days. It was tempting to move down there, I have 3 years to retire, but if MrsWind's store gets going good, it will be worth it to stay here
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:31:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am back in Jersey now, but we are going down in August to see my sister for a few days. It was tempting to move down there, I have 3 years to retire, but if MrsWind's store gets going good, it will be worth it to stay here
View Quote

Southport is loaded up with people from New Jersey.  Ya might as well join them.  I have alot of friends there that moved down.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't fit in with them there, my sister and I are more opposites... I am more with the county people I guess. She wants us to be from royalty, I am good with Vikings and pirates
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't fit in with them there, my sister and I are more opposites... I am more with the county people I guess. She wants us to be from royalty, I am good with Vikings and pirates
View Quote

Well the ones I know like are more like most of us down here.  They like to fish,  hunt, and drink beer.  They just sound different
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#9]
That I can relate to. It is the weird food and liberal thoughts.... that I avoid
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top